How To List A Property In Thailand With Siam Real Estate
There are many reasons why you might want to list your property with an agent in Thailand. One of the main reasons is that agents have access to a wide range of resources and networks that you as an individual might not.
For example, real estate agents typically have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which is an excellent source for finding buyers for your property.
As a real estate agent or broker, you have access to the MLS, or multiple listing service. This is a great source of information for both property owners and sellers interested in residential real estate. The MLS is a database of listings for homes and other properties that are for sale in a given area.
Most people use a real estate agent or broker when putting up a property for sale. Real estate agents are paid commissions by their clients. The commission is typically a percentage of the final sales price of the home.
For example, if you are selling your house and it sells for THB 10,000,000, your agent's commission would be 5% (THB 500,000). If you are buying a house with an agent representing you, the seller pays the commission out of their proceeds from the sale.
It's worth noting that some real estate companies offer a flat fee instead of charging commissions. These companies may charge a set fee regardless of the sales price of the home.
When listing your property with an agent, they will create marketing materials such as photos and virtual tours to help showcase your home's unique features and generate interest from potential buyers searching online. They will also hold open houses where interested parties can come view your property in person.
The real estate broker works on behalf of the seller to find buyers who are looking to purchase the property at market value or above. Once an offer has been made on a property by a buyer (usually through their own agent), it is then up to the seller and their listing agent to talk to the buyer's agent on behalf of their client to come to an agreement on price and any other terms before going under contract.
If you're thinking about selling your house without using an agent, this is commonly referred to as "For Sale By Owner" or FSBO. While there are some advantages to doing this, most people choose not use this method as it generally does not result in getting top dollar for your home. In addition, it can be time-consuming and difficult to handle all aspects of marketing, negotiating and closing without professional assistance.
The Advantages of Working with a Real Estate Agent
When you are ready to buy or sell a property, you will want to work with a real estate agent. There are many advantages of working with a real estate agent, including:
- You will have someone who understands the market and can help you find the best listing price for your home.
- You will have someone who is interested in finding buyers for your house and can negotiate on your behalf.
- You will have someone who has access to MLS listings and can help you find the right house in the right neighborhood.
- You will have someone who can provide you with excellent customer service and support throughout the process.
- You will have someone who can create tours of houses that are for sale and help promote them online.
How To Find The Best Real Estate Agent For You
When you are looking to buy or sell a property, it is in your best interest to find a real estate agent that can help you through the process. There are many different ways to go about finding an agent, but the most important thing is to make sure that you find one that is reputable and who will have your best interests at heart. Here are some tips on how to find the best real estate agent for you:
- Do your research. Ask around for recommendations from friends or family who have recently bought or sold a property. You can also look up reviews online of different agents in your area. Once you have a few names, do some further research on their companies and read any testimonials they may have from past clients.
- Have a consultation meeting. Once you have narrowed down your search to a few agents, schedule consultations with each of them. This is an opportunity for you to get to know them and see if they would be a good fit for working with you. Make sure to ask lots of questions so that you can get a feel for their knowledge and experience level.
- Pay attention to red flags. During your consultation meetings, be aware of any red flags that come up such as pressure tactics or lack of professionalism. These could be signs that the agent is not someone you would want to work with long-term. Trust your gut instinct ñ if something feels off, move on to another candidate.
- Consider their marketing plans. When selling your home, you'll want an agent who has a comprehensive marketing plan that will reach buyers both online and offline. Ask about their strategies for promoting listings and whether they offer things like tours or open houses.
- Get everything in writing . Before signing anything , make sure all the details of your agreement are clearly laid out in writing. This includes what services the agent will provide, how much they will charge, and what type of commission structure they use. It's also important to understand exactly what is included in their listing agreement so there are no surprises down the road.
The Real Estate Agent's Listing Agreement
As a real estate agent, it's important to have a detailed and professional listing agreement in order to protect yourself and your clients. The listing agreement should outline the services you will provide, the terms of the agreement, and how you will be compensated. It's also important to be aware of the different types of listings available, so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. For example, exclusive listings may be more expensive but they offer certain advantages, such as exclusive connections to buyers and agents. There are also flat fee listings which can save sellers money but may not provide all of the same services as a traditional listing.
When you list your property, you'll need to take into account many different factors such as the location, price, features of the house, and more. It's important to do your research so that you can pricing accurately and market the property effectively. You'll also need good photos and tours to help buyers see what makes your listing unique.
Once you've found buyers, it's time to negotiate! As their agent, it's your job to advocate on behalf of your clients and get them the best possible price for their home. This is where having an excellent understanding of the market comes in handy. You'll need to be able to explain why your asking price is fair based on comparable sales in the area.
After all is said and done, remember that it's always good to act in a way that benefits both you and your clients equally. By providing quality service and working hard on their behalf, you're sure to build strong relationships with repeat clients who will recommend you to others looking to buy or sell property.
The Real Estate Agent's Role In The Buying Process
The role of the real estate agent in the buying process is to represent the best interests of the buyer. The agent will help them to search for homes, negotiate with sellers, and provide market information and advice.
Most people do not know that real estate agents are paid by the seller, not the buyer. This means that it does not cost anything for a buyer to have an agent represent them. In fact, having an experienced agent on your side can save you cash and stress during what is usually a very complicated and emotional process.
A great source of referrals for finding a great real estate agent is from businesses in related fields such as mortgage brokers, title companies, and even past clients. When interviewing potential agents, be sure to ask about their experience, how they plan to market your home if you are selling, or what special features they bring to the table if you are buying.
It is also worth noting that some real estate agents work exclusively with buyers or sellers (or both), while others may only work with one type of client. Be sure to ask about this so that you can find an agent who meets your specific needs.
The Real Estate Agent's Role In The Sale Process
As a real estate agent, you play a vital role in the sale of a property. You are the one who lists the properties, markets them, and finds potential buyers who are interested in purchasing them. You also help to negotiate the price of the property and close the sale.
The first step is to list your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This is where potential buyers will be able to search for properties that meet their criteria. Once your listing is on the MLS, you will need to market it to potential buyers. This can be done through open houses, virtual tours, and by highlighting the features of the property. You will also need to create an account with a broker in order to have access to MLS listings.
Once you have found a potential buyer you will need to agree on the price of the property. It is important to keep in mind that you are working in the best interest of your client (the seller) and not yourself. Once an offer has been made and accepted, you will then help to coordinate all of the details leading up until closing day.
Overall, as a real estate agent, you play a very important role in helping people sell their homes or businesses. You are there every step of the way; from listing their property on MLS, marketing it effectively, negotiating with buyers, and coordinating all of the details until closing day arrives!
The Costs of Working With A Real Estate Agent
You may be wondering if it's worth it to hire a real estate agent. After all, real estate agents typically charge a commission of 5-6% of the sale price of the home. So, is it worth paying thousands of Baht in commissions?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors. First, let's look at the advantages of working with a real estate agent. Real estate agents are familiar with the sales process of homes and can guide you through every step, from listing your home to negotiating with buyers. A lot of people searching for homes start their search online, having an agent who is skilled in digital marketing can be a big advantage.
Another factor to consider is how much time and effort you're willing to put into the sale of your own home.
Selling your own home requires a lot of work, from taking photos and creating a listing to showing your home to potential buyers and negotiating contracts. If you're not prepared to do all that work yourself, then hiring an agent may be worth the cost.
Finally, it's important to consider what kind of market you're in. In some markets, homes go quickly and for close to the asking price. In these markets, hiring an experienced real estate agent may not be necessary since properties tend to sell without much help from an agent anyway.
However, in slower markets or if your home has special features that will require more effort to sell (such as being located in a difficult-to-sell neighborhood), then working with an experienced real estate agent could make all the difference in getting your home sold quickly and for top dollar.
The Benefits Of Working With A Real Estate Listing
- When you list your house with a flat fee MLS agent, you pay a one-time, upfront fee instead of the traditional commission (which is typically 3-5% of the sale price).
- Avoid paying thousands of Baht in commissions.
- Flat fee MLS listing brokers are an excellent source of information and can help you navigate the complexities of the real estate market.
- Get access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which is a powerful tool that allows them to market your property to potential buyers nationwide.
- The advantage of having a professional on your side who is interested in getting you the best possible price for your home.
- The agents are experienced negotiators and can often get buyers to agree to pay more than they originally offered.
- Most people who list their homes with listing agent end up saving money in the long run, even after factoring in the cost of the upfront listings fees.
- Pick a date and host an open house with your broker to view the property in person.
The Benefits Of Working With SIAM REAL ESTATE
The Key Benefits of working with Siam Real Estate:
- Top ranked traffic property web site in Thailand
- Google and other search engines highest real estate rankings
- Google first page #3 average for all major key words
- Strongest Google Adwords Campaign
- Web site traffic over 450 enqs per month and 8,500 pages viewed daily.
- National network – Phuket, Bangkok, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Krabi, Samui, Chiang Mai, Phang Nga, Khao Lak.
- Prospect database of over 80,000 global buyers/renters
- Regular twice monthly Global Monthly Newsletter to 80,000 + live prospects
- Mobile Friendly website
- Social Media Posts – We will post your property on our Facebook, Twitter pages which reaches 15,000 + followers.
- Strong local advertising
- Owner area – login, view stats, enquiries, page views, update prices,
- Full buyer service – sales, rentals, advice, local knowledge, orientation.
- Property Videos & 360 Virtual Tours
- Property listed FREE on other major multiply listing websites in Thailand
- Listed on Global leading multiply listing websites.
- Homepage featured, homepage overlay pop up
- Exclusives promoted to network of 450+ local and international agents
We provide a truly professional service, easing buyers concerns and taking away confusion during the buying process.
SELL Your Thai Property NOW:
For those sellers who are eager to sell or rent out their property now, we have the following recommendations:
- Free Property Appraisal – one of our qualified agents will provide you with a market valuation for your property reflective of the market conditions to sell or rent your property within a reasonable time period.
- Photography Package – We are now offering owners internal, external and drone photos, video and a 360 Virtual Tour for a special offer price of 1,999 THB per property. (FREE for exclusive listings)
- "Listings with professional photos generating an average of 139% more clicks than those without"
- Featured & Exclusive Listings - Make your property listing standout from the 1,000's of others with greater web site exposure among a select number of other featured properties: