Large Luxury Family Villa Over Looking the Ocean, Choengmon, Koh Samui
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
Baan Chuddanip sits on a hillside overlooking coconut and cashew plantations and faces west towards the Big Buddha. The panoramic view encompasses the whole north coast of Samui, Anthong Marine Park in the distance, as well as Koh Phangnan, and watching the sun set over the sea, easily becomes the highlight of any day during a visit.
Baan Chuddanip is a contemporary tropical style villa with Asian and European touches. It features landscaped gardens, wide open terraces, and expansive views. It is built on four levels including the gardens below. One enters the Villa from the main driveway at the top where there are two king-size bedrooms leading off the main entrance foyer. These are joined by a shared balcony overlooking the main outdoor living terrace below.
From the entrance foyer there are two stairways leading to the middle level where the main living and dining areas are located. Here you will find comfortable indoor and outdoor sitting areas as well as the facility to seat up to sixteen for dinner either under cover or under the stars. The Villa is decorated in a stylish mix of western comfort and Asian artifacts. On this level there is a good sized western kitchen with fridge, icemaker, gas/electric cooktop and oven, as well as dishwasher, microwave, etc.
At the back of the house on this middle level there is a very large separate, airconditioned, three-level media room where you can watch satellite TV or DVD's on a 12 ft X 10 ft. Screen. This is the only room in the house without a seaview but when you're ready to escape from the heat of the day it makes a welcome respite. There is a shady back patio off this room where you can relax and send off a few emails from the internet hotpoint.
One level down from the main LR/Dining area is the 20 meter pool, immersion bed, terrazzo water-slide, pool terrace, dining terrace, and BBQ/Breakfast Bar. The infinity edge pool looks out over the same west-facing vista and has a covered area for relaxing out of the sun or wide tiled terraces for soaking up the sun on one of the many sun beds. Beside the sun terrace is the dining terrace with more seating for sixteen. Beside the dining areas there are two more lounge areas for relaxing. Three bedrooms are located on this level with glass bifold doors that open out to the terrace. Each has airconditioning, ceiling fans and it's own ensuite bathroom. At the back of this level there is also a large housekeeper's storeroom and laundry.
The Villa has a daily housekeeping service. The villa staff are available daily from approx 9am to 5pm. Extra staff time can be arranged on request and a Thai cook can be provided for an extra charge. Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary. Rates include daily tropical breakfast and airport transfer. We can provide a full Concierge service for activities and tours, car rental, in-villa spa treatments (extra charge), etc. The villa is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.
A minimum of 10 days over Christmas/New Year and 5 days during Chinese New Year or Easter is required.
Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) round trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• 20m infinity-edge swimming pool and immersion bed
• Terrazzo water slide
• Hi-fi system with outdoor speakers on two levels
• Private Media room with 12 X 10' screen
• ADSL internet connection (WIFI throughout)
• TV satellite with, DVD player, DVD library
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen and separate BBQ/Breakfast Bar Area
• All five bedrooms are ensuite and air conditioned with ceiling fans for alternative ventilation
• Landscaped gardens with bamboo sala - badminton and boules equipment available.
• Living on site, the Villa Manager and his wife are available to cater to the guests every need
• Bed linen is changed every third day
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine island environment
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
• Babysitting service on request and availability
• In-villa spa treatment
• Big Buddha Temple, Wat Plai Laem
• Water sports at either Cheongmon Beach or Bangrak Beach
• Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
• Boat trips to outer islands
• 10 minutes from Chaweng shopping centres and restaurants
• 10 minutes to Bophut's Fisherman's Village
• 25 minutes to Santithani Championship Golf Course
En-suite baths: 5
Near golf club
Near shopping center