Luxurious Six Bedroom Holiday Villa in Nai Harn
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
A new 6 bedroom family villa with pool offering great value for large groups or two families. This luxury property is tastefully furnished and offers 6 bedrooms and 3 living rooms, with beautiful valley views and within easy tree covered walking distance (about 10 minutes) of Nai Harn lagoon and the stunning Nai Harn beach (Phuket's top beach) - with two more beaches only 2 minutes drive away. All this plus the luxury of a fulltime maid and a villa manager who can arrange cars, tours, babysitters and all your other holiday needs - this development prides itself on service to make your holiday truly memorable and great value.
Living areas - The Villa offers three inside living areas. The main upstairs living area has a large sofa, dining table, 50 inch TV, dvds, cable tv, iPod docking station and wifi - all opening onto the balcony and pool area. Downstairs has a second living area with 42 inch TV and kitchenette (great for the kids). One of the unique features of this villa is its large downstairs games room (third living room) with lots of sofas, a pool table, darts board and an iPod docking station to keep the children and adults entertained.
Outside living and pool area - The main living area opens onto a very large balcony area with 4 sofas, 8 sunbeds, bbq, and your own private pool. All with beautiful valley views.
Bedrooms - The Villa has 6 bedrooms, all with aircon and ceiling fans, and 5 bathrooms. The bedrooms are split over both levels, offering 3 bedrooms with king sized beds, 2 bedrooms with twin single beds and 1 childrens room with single bunk beds - accommodating a maximum of 12 people - all in crisp white cotton bed linen. Two of the three king sized bedrooms have ensuites and one of the twin single bedrooms has an ensuite. There are two other shared bathrooms. The villa has two baths in the ensuites.
Kitchen - The fully fitted luxury western style kitchen is equipped to meet all your needs (including the needs of your fulltime maid).
Activities, beaches, restaurants, shops, golf and massages - There are lots of things to do during your stay most of which are within 5-10 minutes drive of your villa - such as exploring the island by scooter (a favourite tourist pastime for US$5/day), riding elephants, monkey and snake shows, quad bike tours and boat trips to the islands (from as little as US$50/day for 8 people for your own longtail boat and boatboy) - the list goes on. Then there are the stunning beaches, with three of Phuket's top beaches only minutes drive from your villa including Ao Sane beach with the best coral reef snorkelling on Phuket Island. If you want restaurants and bars then there is no shortage in Nai Harn with probably 50 restaurants and bars within 5 minutes drive. If you want to escape for some shopping then the nearest shopping centres are 5 and 10 minutes away, but if you want the 100+ shop malls then 25 minutes drive takes you to either Central Festival (in the middle of the island) or Jungceylong (in Patong). If you want to play some golf, then there are 3 courses within about 30 minutes drive. In the late afternoon why not have a one hour massage for just US$10 - and then finish your day off with a genuine Thai meal cooked by your maid - its hard to beat this kind of luxury or value.
The villa also has free wireless internet access and a landline telephone for those people who have to keep in touch with the rest of the world. There is no-smoking inside at Pearl Villa, those guests wishing to do so are asked to please do so outside.
• Full time maid and daily cook (8:30am - 5:pm) - gardener and pool boy are included.
• One airport transfer by minivan on arrival and departure are included - a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost of about US$85/day including driver and petrol.
• 6 bedrooms with air conditioning units and ceiling fans - sleeping 12 people.
• Two large master bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• One large master bedroom (with shared bathroom).
• One room with twin single beds (with shared bathroom).
• One room with twin single beds and en-suite bathroom.
• One room with single bunk beds (and shared bathroom).
• Large outdoor terrace with eight sunbeds and large covered areas with lots of seating and infinity edged pool.
• Gas BBQ
• Upstairs living room with dining table, large sofa, iPod docking station, 50” TV, DVD player (plus selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels.
• Second living room downstairs with large sofa and additional 42” TV, DVD player and cable TV, ideal for the family to spread out or to entertain children.
• Games room (or third living room) downstairs with lots of sofas, a pool table, darts board and iPod docking station.
• Inside dining table for 12 people.
• Fully fitted Western style kitchen.
• Granite work surfaces throughout villa.
• Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
• Bed linen and towel change every 5-7 days.
• Laundry, self service or maid service.
• Daytime maid/cook (8:30am - 5:00pm) included, evening service available at extra charge.
• Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
• Excursions etc… can be arranged or suggested.
|High||7 Jan - 8 Feb 2013||700|
|Peak||9 Feb - 17 Feb 2013 (CNY)||900|
|High||18 Feb - 22 Mar 2013||700|
|Peak||23 Mar - 7 Apr 2013||900|
|High||8 Apr - 30 Apr 2013||700|
|Low||1 May - 31 Oct 2013||500|
|High||1 Nov - 13 Dec 2013||700|
|Peak||14 Dec - 5 Jan 2014 (Christmas)||1,000|
|High||6 Jan - 30 April 2014||700|
|Low||1 May - 31 Oct 2014||600|
|High||1 Nov - 12 Dec 2014||800|
|Peak||13 Dec - 11 Jan 2015 (Christmas)||1,000|
En-suite baths: 3
Near golf club
Near shopping center