4 Bedroom Holiday Villa with Sea Views in Kata
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
The villa has four separate buildings connected by walkways and gardens with Thai and Burmese carvings and statues. One building houses the wet-weather sitting and dining areas upstairs (with TV, DVD and VCR), with the western kitchen, sun room and dining balcony downstairs.
There are four bedrooms in the property, 2 master suites and 2 smaller rooms. All rooms feature decorative items and the hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings add to the Asian feel. The master ensuite bedroom has a canopied four-poster bed and its own balcony overlooking the pool area and the sea beyond. The master guest bedroom is also ensuite and just a short distance away in a separate building, offering privacy or an ideal room for the kids. The third and fourth bedrooms share a bathroom and can be twin or double rooms. The playroom is located underneath these bedrooms and has its own TV, VCR and DVD and a selection of DVDs and videos suitable for young children, as well as many games and toys.
There are two private swimming pools, tiled to mirror the deep blue colour of the Andaman sea and, on a sunny day, the effect from the infinity pool into the sea is virtually seamless. The sala, which comfortably seats 8 for cocktails, faces due west for an unforgettable view of the spectacular sunsets. In the daytime it can be set with cushions as a relaxing area to enjoy the sea breezes and the sound of the waves breaking on the rocks below.
|Rates||01 May-31 Oct||01 Nov- 14 Dec||15 Dec- 31 Jan||01 Feb- 30Apr|
|4 Bedrooms||790 $US||1,010 $US||1,690 $US||1,190 $US|
• Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
• Daily cleaning
• Free welcome drink pack: 1 pack bottles of water, 2 sodas per person, 1 beer per adults
• Linens, bath towels, pool and beach towels
• Laundry service (Laundry service for client's personal clothes is not include now for group bigger than 6 people)
• 3 full staff (cleaning, cooking, service,…)
• Grocery shopping at market price + 10 %
• Wine selection at market price
• Computer (PC) with printer, fax and free internet
• Free wireless ADSL internet throughout the villa
• Luxury natural toiletry
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Daily breakfast of your choice (Continental or American or both or other in breakfast menu)
• Daily Cook (Thai cuisine and some Western cuisine, in villa menu provided)
• Kids room with toys
• Pool toys for kids
• Game console with games
• Part time babysitting (during staff working hours and up to a certain amount of hours per day and depending on # of children)
**Please note that after 09PM client need to pay 200THB per staff per extra hour (free for check-in day obviously).
**Laundry service for client's personal clothes is not include now for group bigger than 5 adults
En-suite baths: 2