Jivana - Ananda | Four Bedroom Beachfront Villa for Holiday Rental in Natai Beach, Phang Nga
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
This villa sits on over 9,500 sq.m. of absolute beachfront land offering sweeping views of The Andaman Sea. Sunsets are a very special time at Ananda with gorgeous burnt orange and purple colours protruding from the twilight skies.
The layout of the villa is designed to ensure guests comfort and fulfilment is optimized, with over 80 metres of total beachfront and manicured tropical gardens that provide a multitude of places to stretch out and relax and enjoy both the sun's rays or the gentle sea breezes whilst chilling-out in the shade of a coconut tree or whilst meditating under the beachside Sala.
The villa is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosting the kitchen, kid's residence and staff quarters.
When stepping in through wide opening the entrance gates, the waterfall and lotus pond are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this tropical home. On either side of the courtyard is the Family room, complete with a flat screen LCD TV, DVD player and surround system, a library and game table and, opposite, is the extremely large and well equipped and kitchen. Designed to create delights for a small dinner party or cater for a serious event. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has also been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
The centrepiece of this magnificent home is "The Great Room", the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls, maximising the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
"The Great Room" sits in between two other pavilions, one of which hosts four double bedrooms, the other a master-suite and office, both with garden baths. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor garden. The bedrooms are fitted with the best facilities and amenities and the owners have privileged tranquillity and relaxing as opposed to having TV. Wireless internet is also available in the main living areas and office within the villa.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the dedicated children's room with two double bunk beds and child friendly bathroom. Here there is ample room for the kids to play and rest away from the main part of the house but in a secure and safe environment. Attached to the children's bedroom is a Nanny's quarters, so a watchful is never too far away.
The double decadence of the 25 meter split level black tiled infinity pools which overflows into a shallow pool ideal for children is the main appeal in the garden, completed with day beds and comfortable sun lounges. At one end of the pool is an outdoor covered dining Sala seating 12 people. A favourite to all guests is the sunset Sala by the beach which is also used for massage, yoga, sundowners or simply an afternoon siesta.
• Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
• Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa
• Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
• Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests
• There are no extra bed available in this villa
• Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• 25 m lap Pool with separate children pool
• 5 bedrooms all with en-suite in two independent pavilions
• Separate, dedicated children's room (sleeps 4) with adjacent Nanny's quarters
• Broadband Internet connection
• Independent Maid's quarter
• Fully equipped Western kitchen
• TV with Satellite channels and DVD in the Family room
• iPod connection in the "Great Room"
• BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
• An English speaking Villa Manager lives on site and is available to address your service needs
• The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
• Private Laundry can be done by the Villa Maid
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver and with full insurance coverage
• In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatment can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
• 24/7 security guard with CCTV system and gated entrance
Special for children
• Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
• First Aid kit available in the house
• Beach and pool toys available
• Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
• Travelling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
• Golf at one of Phuket's top 5 golf courses
• Diving at the Similan Islands or visit the amazing limestone karsts in Phang Nga bay with day tour (private charter can be arranged)
• Aleenta Resort & Spa and Dusit Hot Springs Spa nearby