Luxury One Bed Condo on Top Floor in Exclusive, Quiet Low-Rise by Gaysorn Property Group at Sukhumvit 61, Ekkamai
100 metres to Major Shopping Centre, 300 metres to BTS Ekkamai
Refined, exclusive, quiet low-rise development by Gaysorn Property Group.
3 minute walk to/from Ekamai BTS station & conveniently accessible to Thonglor & Ekamai.
Close proximity to Park Lane community mall, Major Cineplex, Gateway.
· Large 1 bed unit on the 8th floor (highest level), southwest corner unit.
· 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, outdoor terrace, 65.1 m2; 1 unassigned (non-fixed) underground parking space.
· Open plan, contemporary interior, 5-star resort look & feel . Premium, exceptionally high quality Italian brands furnished throughout.
. Living room, bedroom cabinetry – LAGO
. Living room, dining room, bedroom furniture – Poltrona Frau, Flou, Desalto, Kartell, LAGO
. Dining room, bedroom light fixtures & lamps – Artemide, Flos
. Custom wall finishes
Price including furniture, AV components, lamps etc.
All Suite Boutique Living:
Introducing an iconic low-rise condominium based on a bold new concept.
- Inspired by the clean, refined lines exemplified by the work of the Italian maestro of modernism, Giuseppe Terragni.
MODE's simple yet striking façade only hints at the extraordinary level of quality, thoughtfulness and attention to detail revealed within.
- Designed from the inside out
- Thoughtful approach to design means MODE is not just a condominium, but an extension of your life.
Leading edge design meets timeless quality
- On nearly 2 rai of land, 2 buildings and only 84 units per building spread over 8 floors with ground floor green space.
Mode is clearly a unique condominium.
- Architecture inspired by Italian modernism - Understated design icon
- Contemporary lounge design concept
- Monochromatic color pallet
- Echoes and complements the architectural styling
- Water garden courtyard
- Dramatic arrival experience
- Gorgeous plantations and water features
All suite: low rise, low density
- Defined by elegant proportions, generous window bays and an extraordinary level of quality, thoughtfulness and poetic design.
- The two buildings surround a water garden courtyard on almost 2 rai of land
- Timeless and stylish interiors convey a sense of living in the uber-cool lounge
DEVELOPMENT NAME :
MODE Sukhumvit 61
Sukhumvit Soi 61
OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE :
SODA (THAILAND) LTD.
INTERIOR DESIGNER :
DWP Cityspace Co. Ltd.
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER :
SHMA Co. Ltd.
TOTAL LAND AREA OF DEVELOPMENT :
TOTAL NUMBER OF UNITS :
TYPES OF UNITS :
1 & 2 bedroom
SIZE OF UNITS :
43 sq m - 87 sq m
Hip, accessible … and very desirable
- A short stroll from Ekamai BTS station
- Convenient, yet privately enclosed in its own cocoon amidst security and tranquility
- Located on the soi recognized as Bangkok's best by the BMA
- Direct access to soi Ekamai through Park Lane
- Immediate access to both inbound and outbound
- Shortcut to Rama 4 via Sukhumvit Soi 40
- Motorway via Rama 9
- Art Narong Expressway
In close proximity to:
- Ekamai BTS station (3 minutes' walk)
- Park Lane community mall
- Major Cineplex
- Bangkok Mediplex
- Organic Store
- WE Fitness Club
- Lifestyle offerings of Thonglor and Ekamai
Soaring open air lobby; intimate and private corridors.
- Water garden courtyard
- Drop-off area and reception
- Open air and high ceiling void chill out lobby lounge
- Function room- Wireless internet
Discover your very own Garden of Eden
Lazing in the shade; running in the garden.
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Courtyard with green space and water features
- Separate male and female steam rooms
Whether you are looking for haute cuisine and sophisticated settings to impress a date, an affirmedly delicious bowl of street-level koytiow neua or to satiate sinful cravings for wickedly rich cakes and puddings, the Thonglor-Ekamai dining district has it all, and more.
The Thonglor-Ekamai strip is, hands down, the most 'hip and happening' after dark zone in the city. It offers a thrilling mix of snazzy clubs, sophisticated bars and laid back pubs – each oozing a unique vibe.
Bangkok's small yet vibrant art scene is scattered all over the city, including Thonglor, Ekamai and the sois that lead off them. And since true art is not limited to the confines of a gallery, it should include the many inspirationally designed shops, pubs and restaurants in this neighborhood, as well.
The hottest finds in designer furniture, interior decor and home accessories line the sois of Thonglor and Ekamai. So all you have to do is add a little creativity, pizzazz and imagination to turn your home into a quality masterpiece of artful living.
The fashion scene in Thonglor is very much a reflection of the neighborhood itself, classy and elegant yet definitely here and now. Dotted with chic boutiques offering the latest trends from Tokyo, Paris and New York, as well as local interpretations of theses latest trends – it affords those who wish to, a great opportunity to think global, dress local.
With a resident base that boasts some of Thailand's highest wage earners, the Thonglor-Ekamai neighborhood features more stylish boutique malls or lifestyle centers per square kilometer than anywhere else in the country.
Spa & Wellness Mode:
Life in the bustling metropolis of Bangkok is exciting and glamorous but it comes hand-in-hand with urban stress and its many unappealing side-effects. Luckily we live in the spa capital of the world.
With proven success in commercial, retail, residential developments and property management services, Gaysorn Property is an industry expert leading the way in refined living. Known best for our impeccable style, innovation, quality and integrity, our unique approach to offer the most unique experiences has become a signature trademark that has captured the trends and lifestyles of today’s most discerning clientele.