Call us on +66 (0)76 383-646

Start your search

Area: Ekkamai, refcode: BKCSD20767

Highly Anticipated Launch of New High-Rise Condo in Prime Ekkamai, Sukhumvit 63 - Two Bed Units

From USD 511,655
to USD 640,755
Highly Anticipated Launch of New High-Rise Condo in Prime Ekkamai, Sukhumvit 63 - Two Bed Units
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 2
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 3
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 4
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 5
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 6
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 7
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 8
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 9
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 10
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 11
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 12
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 13
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 14
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 15
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 16
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 17
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 18
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 19
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 20
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 21
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 22
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 23
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 24
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 25
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 26
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 27
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 28
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 29
Highly Anticipated Launch of New 30
LOCATION
Ekkamai, Bangkok
SALE STATUS
Condo
PRICE
From USD 511,655
to USD 640,755
PRICE M2
USD 6,240
TYPE
Sale
NEAR
Show on map
180 metres to Japanese Doki Mall, 1.1km to BTS Ekkamai, Gateway Ekkamai and Major shopping mall
VIEW
Inland/City View
OWNERSHIP
Foreign Freehold
INDOOR AREA
82.00 m2
COMPLETED
2021-05-01
POOL
Swimming /Communal
LAND SIZE
3536.40 m2 (2.21 Rai)
FINANCE TERMS
20% down payment, 80% in May 2021
STOREYS
32
MAINTENANCE
55
SPECIAL OFFER
Pre-Launch Prices
Show more
2
Bedrooms 33
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms 35
Bathrooms
Western Kitchen 53
Western Kitchen
Spa 67
Spa
Sauna 65
Sauna
Parking Space 128
Parking Space
Near Shopping 124
Near Shopping
Near Schooling 118
Near Schooling
Near Hospitals 121
Near Hospitals
Internet Connection 91
Internet Connection
Home security system 57
Home security system
Gym 73
Gym
Garden 72
Garden
Garage 16
Garage
Fully Furnished 24
Fully Furnished
Communal Pool 110
Communal Pool
City View 131
City View
Cable/satellite (UBC) 34
Cable/satellite (UBC)
Air-conditioners 7
Air-conditioners
Near BTS/MRT
Ekkamai

Rhythm Ekkamai Estate

Exciting new condo which is a joint venture between AP and Mitsubishi Estate. With a value of more than 3,200 million baht.

Last condo of this brand sold out within a month and is now renting out at 5% returns.

32-story high rise condominium with 303 units. The main idea is feel like home with host of excellent facilities.

Location : Sukhumvit 63 (Ekkamai)

Total Project Area : 2-0-84.1 Rais

No. of Units :

– 1-Bed 35 sq.m.
– 1-Bed Plus 39.5 – 40 sq.m.
– 2-Bed 74.5 – 86.5 sq.m.
– 2-Bed Duplex 64 – 129.5 sq.m.
– Sky Villa 109 – 121 sq.m.
– Penthouse 100 – 177 sq.m.

Maintenance Fee : 55 Baht / sq.m. / month
Sinking Fund : 500 Baht / sq.m.

Parking
67%

Construction Period : Approx. 2019 – 2021

Price Starts : 6.50 Million Baht

Contract fee 20% less booking fee (pay 1 time and after booking for 7-14 days) The remaining balance of 80% on completion date.

FACILITIES:

1st Floor
Welcome Foyer, Feature Mail Room, Shop, Public Restroom, Juristic Person Office

2nd – 6th Floor
Multi – Storey (Social Zone & Quiet Zone)

7th Floor
Floating Lobby Area, Tea Pavilion, Feature Grand Lobby, Theater Pavilion, Garden, Sunken Seat

31st – 32nd Floor
360 Swimming Pool, Honeymoon Sunken, Sky lounge, Sky Fitness, Sky Wellness Spa, Observation Deck

Roof
Garden

Nearby landmarks

Donki Thonglor 180 m.
Big C Ekkamai 240 m
J Avenue Thonglor 1 km
Major Ekkamai Mall1.2 km
Gateway Ekkamai 1.2 km
Planetarium Bangkok 1.3 km
Rain Hill 2.5 km
Emporium 3 km
Emquartier 3.1 km
Taka Town 3.3 km
Benjasiri Park 3.8 km
K-Village Sukhumvit 24 3.8 km
Terminal 21 4.2 km
Shinsen Fish Market 4.2 km
Big C Rama 4 3.7 km
Bangkok University 2.1 km
5.5 km.
Samitivej Hospital 1.4 km
Sukhumvit Hospital 2.3 km
Bangkok Hospital 3.0 km
Rama 9 Hospital 5.3 km
Piyavate Hospital 5.3 km

Separate and important roads nearby

Phra Khanong Intersection 2.1 km
Khlong Tan Intersection 2.7 km
Asoke Intersection 4.0 km
Phetchaburi intersection 4.8 km
Soi Thonglor (Sukhumvit 55) 180 m.
Soi Pridi Banomyong (Sukhumvit 71) 200 m.
Sukhumvit Road 1 km
Phetchaburi Road 2.1 km
Rama 4 Road, 2.1 km
Ratchadaphisek Road, 4.0 km
Asoke-Din Daeng Road (Sukhumvit 21) 4.0 km

This condo is being launched at Siam Paragon on 21-24 March 2019, register your interest now to receive launch prices!


Historical Pricing

Choose period:


Prices quoted in THB are converted for your convenience only and may vary 5% or more. Currency movements are out of our control and prices may change without prior warning.