New 6 Bed Luxury Villa at Nai Harn Beach
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
The Villa's accommodation comprises of 6 sumptuous bedrooms (with an optional 7th bedroom or maid's room), all en-suite with ceiling fans and remote control air conditioning units. Bedrooms are split over two levels, offering 4 king sized beds and 5 singles, therefore comfortably accommodate 12 people, plus maid.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite has a king sized bed, walk-in wardrobes, wall safe and large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and large oval bath. Sliding double doors take you onto a private balcony with open jungle and valley views. A second twin bedded room is also located upstairs, ideal for children who need to be close to their parents over night. All beds have crisp white cotton bed linen.
The remaining 4/5 bedrooms are all on the lower level. Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 also have king sized beds, large en-suite bathrooms with a spacious walk-in showers or baths, plus built in wardrobes and wall safe. Sliding double doors take you directly onto the sun terrace and access to the private swimming pool.
Bedroom 6 has bunk beds and a shared bathroom and bedroom 7, or the maid's room has a queen sized bed and en-suite shower room, so are ideal for children, an extra guest or maid.
Downstairs also boasts a large games room with pool table, running machine and cross trainer to keep guests entertained inside.
Returning to upstairs, you will find the large main living room, with ample seating to relax and watch the 50” flat screen television with DVD player (with selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels, plus an iPod docking station. Alternatively you can relax and sit or dine outside on the under-cover balcony, taking in the valley views. The stunning dining table seats 12 guests and offers al fresco dining all year round.
The fully fitted luxury western style kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your needs, with its own comfortable Thai sitting area to relax in while meals are being prepared.
The ground floor is specifically designed to offer a two bedroom self contained area, if additional privacy between guests is required. This area comprises of bedrooms 5, 6 & 7, plus its own second living room, boasting another 42” flat screen TV, DVD player and cable TV.
Outside there is a large sun terrace and landscaped gardens, complete with sun beds to soak up the sun, leading to a 11 x 6m infinity edged pool and integral Jacuzzi. Adjacent to the swimming pool is the sala, containing another dining table for 8, plus ample additional seating, gas BBQ and fridge. This makes an ideal outside setting for evening BBQs and entertaining.
Coral Villa also offers wireless internet access, an office with desk and landline telephone for those people who cannot totally escape, or have to keep in touch with the rest of the world.
With great attention to detail, Coral Villa is tastefully furnished with a mixture of solid teak beds and rich wooden furniture, stylish poly rattan outdoor furniture and huge comfortable sofas, complimented by Thai silks and artwork throughout.
We would request no-smoking at Coral Villa, but those guests wishing to do so are please asked to do so outside, with care.
• Full time maid and daily cook (8:30am - 5:pm), gardener and pool boy are included.
• One airport transfers by minivan on arrival and departure are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
• 6/7 bedrooms en suite, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
• Large master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower and large bath.
• Four king size beds, one twin room with two single beds and one bedroom with full size bunk beds. An additional 7th bedroom has a full size single bed.
• Large sun terrace with an extensive selection of modern garden furniture overlooking private swimming pool with integral Jacuzzi, set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Sala including a kitchenette, dining table for 8 and outside seating.
• Gas BBQ
• Open plan living area with large sofa and 50” TV, DVD player (plus selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels.
• IPod docking station
• Games room with pool table, running machine and cross trainer.
• Outside balcony overlooking pool, sundeck and sala, with private jungle and valley views, with seating and huge dining table for 12 people.
• Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen.
• Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen, kitchenettes, all bathrooms, cloakrooms, laundry and maid's room.
• Second living room with huge comfortable sofa and additional 42” TV, DVD player and cable TV, ideal for the family to spead out or to entertain children.
• Double carport.
• Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
• Bed linen and towel change when required.
• Laundry, self service or maid service.
• Daytime cook (8:30am - 5:00pm) included, evening service available at extra charge.
• Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
• Excursions etc… can be arranged or suggested.
|High||7 Jan - 8 Feb||900|
|Peak||9 Feb - 17 Feb (CNY)||1,200|
|High||18 Feb - 22 Mar||900|
|Peak||23 Mar - 7 Apr||1,200|
|High||8 Apr - 30 Apr||900|
|Low||1 May - 31 Oct||800|
|High||1 Nov - 13 Dec||1,000|
|Peak||14 Dec - 5 Jan (Christmas)||1,400|
|High||6 Jan - 30 April||1,000|
|High||1 Nov to 16 Dec||800|
|Low||1 May - 31 Oct||800|
|High||1 Nov - 12 Dec||1,000|
|Peak||13 Dec - 11 Jan Christmas)||1,400|
En-suite baths: 6
Near golf club
Near shopping center