The main villa is an impressive sight, with its traditional Thai wood features. The main living area consists of a living room, dining area, lounge and kitchen. The living room comfortably sits seven and entertainment includes a 50" flat screen TV with satellite channels, a CD and a DVD player. The lounge area features a library, two sofas and Thai style seating for four. The round dining table hosts ten and leads onto the terrace which accomodates another four for dining and a seating area for six, overlooking the pool and garden. The recently renovated modern kitchen is a quite a departure from the traditional style and a full time chef is available on request. In essence the villa provides a luxurious home away from home, ideal for a family or group of friends.
The ground floor has an ensuite bedroom at either end of the property, with views of the Japanese garden and Koi fishpond. The first floor is entirely dedicated to the master suite, with sea views from the wrap around balconies, cathedral ceilings and a four poster canopied bed - it truly is a grand sight. There is a private living area with 42" flat screen TV and a sumptious bathroom with a sunken tub.
Additional accommodation is available in the two identical poolside villas on the lower level of the property, named the Sunrise and Sunset villas. Situated at either end of the pool with their own outdoor dining tables and sun loungers, the villas feature queen size beds, cathedral ceilings, sea views and wrap around balconies. Finished throughout in the Thai wooden style, they are private tropical hideaways.
On the lower level of the Sunset poolside villa is a fully equipped gym with iPod radio, air conditioning and sitting area. The split level infinity edged swimming pool has a shallow area for children and calming waterfall feature.
The Kamala location means you are spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches, Kamala beach is a 15-20 minute walk or 1 minute drive away, Surin is just 4 minutes drive and Bang Tao 5 minutes. The hustle and bustle of Patong with all its shopping facilities and top class restaurants is 7 minutes away. There are plenty of activities for the whole family within a 20 minute drive.
Rental Period rates 2013-2014 :
01 May - 30 Jun & 1 Sep - 15 Oct
16 Oct - 14 Dec & 16 Jan - 30 Apr
15 Dec - 15 Jan (Min 10 nights)
1 Jul - 31 Aug
• Daily Chef (thaï food) to prepare all meals (07 am to 22 pm), barbecue available too.
• Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day or Toyota Fortuner for group less than 6 people
• Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
• Grocery shopping at market price + 15 % service charge
• Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
• Daily cleaning
• Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels, pool and beach towels changed daily
• 3 full staff (07 am to 22 pm)
• Personal on call English and French speaking villa manager
• Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
• Wine selection at market price (wine connection menu)
• Wireless Internet
• Computer P.C with internet and printer
• Cable television
• Pool toys for kids
• 2 Snorkeling sets
• 4 Baby cot available + 1 baby chair (and some baby stuff)
• 4 inflatable extra queen beds available
• HDMI multimedia system in living room with big flat T.V (bring your music, movies, photos in USB keys, hard drive or laptop)
• Hard drive with movies for adults and children (English and French languages) and varied music
Optional services :
• Extra hour per staff = 200 THB
• Laundry service
• In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
• Car with/out driver and Moto hire
• Babysitting and baby equipment rental (sometimes we can offer free baby equipment from our managed villas if they have not yet been reserved by other guests)
• Yacht hire
• Additional airport transfers, 600 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 800 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip