Breathtaking Hillside Villa Overlooking Bang Tao Bay Available with Three to Six Bedrooms
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
At the end of a private road steeply hiking uphill is the garage for two cars, a stairway up to the main floor and the spectacular waterfall wall which actually is the overflow from the swimming pool. At the upper end of the stairway is the main floor with its spacious open plan living area with comfortable couches, 180 degree view, large 55” LCD TV, guest toilet, inside kitchen with bar and outside kitchen with attached service area, and a dining room for twelve. Adjacent to the living room is a multipurpose spa room that could be used as a massage room or converted to extra sleeping quarters for extra guests.
Just outside the main living area is the infinity-edge swimming pool wrapping around the living area and shade-covered balcony with outdoor dining table adjacent to the dining area.
Behind the living room is a stairway to the upper floor. The upper floor has a master bedroom and guest bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom, wardrobe, safe, Sonos music system and 42” LCD TV.
Another stairway leads up to the 200 square meter rooftop party area divided equally into a garden and patio. It's the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun. There is an outside shower and complete bathroom.
The villa can accommodate up to twelve adults in it's six en-suite bedrooms. All bedrooms have spacious bathrooms, walk-through wardrobes and safes in every room. There are amazing sea views from three of the six bedrooms.
Rental rates are in USD:
|Bedrooms||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Low Season: May 1st - October 31st
Mid Season: February 1st - April 30th and November 1st - November 30th.
High Season: January 16th - January 31st, December 1st - December 15th, Chinese New Year and Easter.
Peak Season: December 16th - January 15th.
* The Property rates are net inclusive of service charge and prevailing government tax, per villa per night.
* Rate includes all taxes and services, utilities, wireless internet, full staff, professional chef who prepares breakfast / lunch / dinner (Thai, Western and BBQ as well), maid and butler/villa manager, free pick up from/to airport, welcome drink and fruits.
* The villa can be stocked with food in advance (we full menus in the villa). There is a 20% coordination fee for us to arrange.
* Security Deposit of USD1000 is required on the date of arrival and will be returned to client upon check-out date after staff walk-through.
* Terms of payment: to confirm the booking we required 50% of rental on booking, balance to be paid 1 month prior to arrival date of rental (2 months for peak season).
En-suite baths: 6
Near golf club
Near shopping center