Magnificent Rockstar Pool Villas Next to the National Park for Sale in Nai Thong
Nai Thon beach, Naiyang beach, Phuket international airport
Three villas for sale on a large land plot. Set back in the National Park with commanding views across the valley. The property has a private pool surrounded by jungle and mature gardens. Situated next to the national park where building is not allowed close to the property.
Currently leased for 100,000 THB per month. There are separate short term leases in place for all three properties. Monthly rental is 100,000 THB per month with 30-60 days termination. The villas are fully furnished and managed, inclusive of electricity and bedsheets changes twice per week. There is a private water supply at 55 m with registered test
•9 minutes to the good swimming Nai Thon beach
•9 minutes to the good evening Nai Yang beach
•11 minutes to the International Airport with no plane noises
•23 minutes to Bang Tao Beach
Land held on a 90 (30+30+30) years lease, registered in 2008.
•• VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE without bank parts.
Example: first payment 30% deposit (4,95 MB) + monthly payment over 10 years for the rest 70% (96,000 THB). 0% interest, 0% overpay. According to a contract. Details negotiable.
Only 200,000 THB to reserve the plot.