Ultimate in Luxury, Cape Sol, Kamala
Enter Villa Yin and discover the treasures of one of Phukets true luxury gems. This palatial work of art – inspired by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt of Hong Kong-based Naga Concepts – mixes elements of classic Thai architecture and a dazzling collection of contemporary art with an ultra–luxury design approach.
Pamper your soul in seclusion and privacy at Villa Yin. Situated on Kamala headlands water edge, this spectacular half-acre site overlooks the breathtaking turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and features a unique private stairwell to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below.
Delight in the villa's indoor-outdoor tropical living plan which showcases four elegant bedrooms and a 18-meter marble pool that wraps around expansive entertaining platforms along the island's most prestigious west coast location. Villa Yin is an ideal luxury retreat for families and private and corporate groups.
About the Villa
Escape into a world of ultimate beauty. Villa Yin fuses bold antiques such as 14th and 15th century Thai Buddhas, and ancient Burmese gongs, with modern works by artists Xiu Ciu Wen, David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol.
The attention to detail is astounding. Sleek materials such as dark hardwood terracing, marble and granite highlight the unique design statements introduced throughout the property: plate glass vanities and shower screens with pebble and bamboo inclusions, iridescent beaded bathtubs and glass stairways.
Villa Yins five Thai-style pavilions - the entrance, guest, outdoor, main and master pavilions - are all connected by footpaths, but secluded by design. The estate also features a private stairwell from the cliff-edge pool to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below.
The state-of-the-art Villa Yin kitchen from Minotti, Italy, winner of Wallpaper Magazines Kitchen of the year 2006 and other luxury features such as wine cellar, sauna, massage room and home cinema all add to the beautifully appointed outdoor dining and chill out area with a 18-meter marble pool and expansive entertaining platforms .
Perched on a cliff on the aptly named Millionaires Mile, Villa Yin overlooks the breathtaking turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea in Kamala, Phuket. The high-demand Cape Sol area is located on the Kamala headlands at the tip of a rocky bluff that traverses a large swathe of Phukets west coast. Villa Yin is perched along this promontory, ideally situated in a secluded seafront community where US$4 Million+ homes are the norm. Centrally located, the villa is just 30 minutes from the International Airport and 20 minutes from the nightlife of Patong and the culture of Phuket Town.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, air conditioning and fan, ensuite bathroom with double vanity and separate soaker tub shower and toilets, flat screen TV/DVD, cordless phone, indoor massage area, office, walk-in his/hers closet, outdoor hot tub, ocean view and ¾ wraparound deck.
• Bedroom 2: Double bed, air conditioning and fan, cordless phone, ensuite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, walk-in closet, ocean view and deck.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed, air conditioning and fan, cordless phone, ensuite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, walk-in closet, ocean view and deck.
• Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Double bed, living room with roll-out couch (sleeps 2), AC, ensuite bathroom with vanity and separate soaker tub shower and toilet, bar with fridge and microwave, TV/DVD, full-size closet, ocean view and large deck.
• Swimming pool
• Outdoor bath
• Access to the ocean
• Ocean view sala
• Sauna with super shower
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• Stereo with iPod and iPod dock
• Home entertainment room with LCD projector
• Indoor and outdoor massage areas
• Covered BBQ entertaining area
• Guest House
• “Intelligence” toilets
• Two-car covered parking
• Local Phone service
• Backup generator
• First aid kit