Beachfront Villa, Natai Beach, Phang Nga
|Low season1 Jun - 30 Sept||High season1 Oct - 30 Nov, 1 Feb - 31 May||Peak season1 Dec - 31 Jan|
Located in Phang Nga, 25 minutes drive north of Phuket airport on the unspoiled Natai Beach, each of the four luxury villas each enjoy 6,400 square meters or more of land with 60 to 90 metres beach frontage that gives a true sense of space and tranquillity enhanced by the stunning uncluttered garden.
This villa is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosts the kitchen and staff quarters.
When walking in through the entrance gate, the waterfall and its basin are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this private home. On either side of the entrance courtyard is the Family room, complete with a flat plasma screen, DVD player and surround system, a library and game table and, opposite, is the extremely well equipped and large kitchen. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
The central focus of the house is “The Great Room”, the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls to maximise the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
“The Great Room” sits in between two other pavilions which each host three double bedroom. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor garden and two have outside black granite bathtubs. The bedrooms are fitted with the best facilities and amenities and the owners have privileged tranquillity and relaxing as opposed to having TV. Wireless internet is also available throughout the villa.
The double decadence of the 25 meter split level black tiled infinity pools which overflows into a shallow pool ideal for children is the main appeal in the garden, completed with day beds and comfortable sun lounges. At one end of the pool is an outdoor covered dining Sala seating 12 people. A favourite to all guests is the sunset Sala by the beach which is also used for massage, yoga, sundowners or simply an afternoon siesta.
• Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
• Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa
• Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests
• There are no extra bed available in this villa
• Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• 25 m lap Pool with separate children pool
• 6 bedrooms all with en-suite in two independent pavilions
• Broadband Internet connection
• Independent Maid's quarter
• Fully equipped Western kitchen
• TV with Satellite channels and DVD in the Family room
• iPod connection in the “Great Room”
• BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
• An English speaking Villa Manager lives on site and is available to address your service needs
• The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
• Private Laundry can be done by the Villa Maid
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver and with full insurance coverage
• In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatment can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
• 24/7 security guard with CCTV system and gated entrance
Special for children
• Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
• First Aid kit available in the house
• Beach and pool toys available
• Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
• Travelling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach.
• Golf at one of Phuket's top 5 golf courses
• Diving in the Phagn Nga bay with day tour (private charter can be arranged)
• Aleenta Resort & Spa and Dusit Hot Springs Spa nearby