Condo Resort and Spa Sanctuary at Jomtien Beach
Condo Resort & Spa, a sanctuary from the hectic pace of modern life. Experience a sensory-rich atmosphere, defined by lush landscaping, earthy hues and cool breezes, against a backdrop of exquisite colonial-inspired design. While life moves at a leisurely pace, fully relish the subtleties of luxury living amid tropical splendour.
Situated in Soi Wat Boonkanjanaram in Jomtien, Pattaya, The condo is comprised of three low-rise condominium buildings on a 7,972 square metre plot of land. The development features 526 individual units, including studio, one bedroom and two bedroom condos, ranging from 25 square metres for studio, 35 square metres for one bedroom 70 square metres for two bedroom units.
Here, the best of both worlds await discerning buyers. Merely 500 metres to the sandy coastline of Jomtien Beach, close to the new Jomtien Second Road and about 1,500 metres from Sukhumvit Road, the condo balances tranquillity and privacy with seamless access to Pattaya City’s many lifestyle offerings. The latter includes upscale dining, entertainment and shopping venues, as well as the region’s best international standard golf courses. In addition, within a 10-minute drive from top tourist attractions, such as The Cartoon Network Water Park, Pattaya Floating Market, Mini Siam, Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Buddha Mountain, Silver Lake Vineyards and The Dolphin Center.
The condo boasts a number of amenities to augment the comfort of its residents. An expansive swimming pool area encompasses a children’s pool, gazebos, pool bar and huge pool Jacuzzi, as well as ample sundecks and a spa. Additional features include a state-of-the-art fitness centre, 24-hour reception desk, WIFI Internet throughout the premises, underground car parking and optional housekeeping service. For safety, the condominium provides around-the-clock security with the latest CCTV camera system, a security card entry system and manned guard booths.
Delight in Details
The condo exhibits a unique charm, blending Asian and modern sensibilities. Its verdant gardens are fitted with soothing water features, and its rich architecture offer a sense of genteel sophistication. Similarly, every unit exudes an ambiance of understated luxury, with eye-pleasing colours, well-appointed furnishings and quality fittings. Buyers who require a hassle-free moving experience can be safe in the knowledge that each unit comes fully furnished. The project is jointly developed by Matrix Developments Group and Nova Group, the two leaders in Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard real estate market. The condo is suitable as an expatriate holiday or retirement home. It is also ideal for first time investors, with on-site rental and resale management services to look after owners’ interests. Every unit is freehold, with 0% interest on financing over the construction period. Also, flexible payment terms can be tailored to suit each buyer’s needs.
• Constructed by the 2 biggest developers in Thailand Matrix & Nova Group
• Located only 500m from Jomtien Beach.
• Easy payment plan 0% interest
• The condo is the only Resort & Spa type condominium for residence in Pattaya
• Fully furnished with colonial inspired design • Pre-launch prices starting from 1.59million Baht (£30,000)
• 20% property value increase upon completion
• It boasts of having the biggest Jacuzzi in all of Pattaya
• Includes beautiful lagoon swimming pool, fitness centre
• Free shuttle bus service to the local markets and beaches
• Pool access units
• Pattaya is the most popular tourist destination for South East Asia
• Close to the local amenities such as the newly developed water Park, floating market, Mini Siam, Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Buddha Mountain, Silver Lake Vineyards and The Dolphin Center.