Dolphin Bay | Elegant 3 Bed Villa for Nature Lovers at Sam Roi Yot - Hua Hin
Nature Park Sam Roy Yot / Dolphin Bay Beach / 7-11 and Shops
AT A GLANCE:
• 3 bedrooms / 2 - bathroom villa
• 600 sqm land plot with 2 m perimeter wall / (or up to 800 sqm)
• 110 sqm internal living space and 58 sqm roofed terrace
• 28 sqm roofed car parking / 4 kW solar roof and electric gate
• Located @ Sam Roi Yot Nature park, 1,2 km from 7/11 and shops
• 3 km from Dolphin Bay Beach
• 14 km from province capital of Pranburi / 34 km to Hua Hin
• Rooms with 3 m height and 2,3 meter high internal / external doors
• 15 cm insulation wall (Y - bricks) + Roof insulation
• Feng Shui optimized by Master Maas from Bangkok (30.000 THB)
• Ikea kitchen (budget 150.000 THB) + appliances (30.000 THB) + kitchen island
• Remoted controlled electric gate
• German composite water pipes
• Fully equipped bathrooms with bathtub / showers / granite counters
• High quality floor and bathroom tiles
• Build in closets in all bedrooms with granite shelves
• 3 Japanese ACs (inverter technology)
• CCTV cameras with internet access
• Storage room with build in closet
• 2000 l water tank with Japanese pump and water filter system
• Solar PV system with 4 kW
• Pest Control system
• Garden design
• 5-year guarantee on house structure
• Pool (4 to 8 m or up to 4 to 14 m possible)
• Fully furnished according to buyer’s wishes
• Sprinkler system for garden
• 6,8 Mill THB / (ugrade land plot to 740 sqm: 7,2 Mill THB or 768 sqm: 7,3 Mill THB)
• Reservation payment: 200.000 THB
Situated directly at the nature park of Sam Roi Yot with its bizarre hill ranges and the idyllic Dolphin Bay, a high-quality villa is being built for nature lovers who prefer a quiet residential location in a tropical landscape, but do not want to miss the amenities of a grown "Beach Village" infrastructure.
"Mango Garden Villa" is only 1 km from small supermarkets like the 7/11, food stalls and cafes, and only about 3 km from the serene beach of Dolphin Bay.
The beautiful sandy beach of Dolphin Bay with its picturesque offshore islands stretches over 8 km and invites to long walks and splashing in the sea. Dolphin Bay also offers many small restaurants, hotels for individual travelers, a few massage places, bicycle rentals and relaxed beach bars.
The Sam Roi Yot area is very popular for bicycle tours and trips to the Sam Roi Yot Nature Park and numerous beaches in the area. Many of the local roads have bike lanes and you will encounter very little traffic off the main road, a paradise for cyclists.
From Dolphin Bay it is about 14 km to the provincial capital of Pranburi with numerous supermarkets, such as Tesco, Makro and Global House and various public facilities.
It is only a 35-minute drive to the tourist hub of Hua Hin, which offers a wide variety of fine dining, nightlife, shopping malls, and very good medical facilities of western standard. (Bangkok Hospital and others)
Dolphin Bay is easily accessible via Hua Hin Airport (by local taxi approx. 40 min) or Bangkok Airport (by taxi approx. 3 h). The new rapid transit line from the new train station in Bangkok reduces the travel time to Pranburi to only about 2 hours and the new train station is already connected to the airport in Bangkok. In addition, there is a direct VIP airport bus from Suvanabhumi Airport to Hua Hin for just 12 $.
The villa under construction is located in a small side street and borders almost directly on the Sam Roi Yot nature park. There are 2 more plots to choose from with 600 m² and 1 x 1100 m². The plots offer enough space to realize your dream villa, there is also enough space for a pool. Villa design and size can be chosen freely, we are happy to make design suggestions.
We work together with a local Dutch builder, who builds villas in superior quality according to your wishes. We have different types of villas for you to choose from, which you can vary as you wish, or we can realize your own design and ideas.
The villa shines with modern design and state-of-the-art technology, such as insulation under the roof, German composite - water piping, modern electrical engineering, and energy-saving air conditioning, as well as high-quality kitchen and bathroom equipment and modern tiles and built-in wardrobes. A good indoor climate is provided by 3-meter-high rooms with large windows and sliding doors.
The pictures of the villa in the advertisement are exemplary of a villa of the same builder. Construction of "Mango Villa" has started in April 2022 and will be ready for occupancy by approximately October 2022.
During the construction phase changes in the tiles and equipment are still possible.
Start of construction and completion: April 2022 to October 2022
Additional purchase expenses, approx. 1%.
Reservation payment: 200,000 THB
Contract payment: 30%
Payment Stages: 30% / 20% /15 % according to construction stages
(or full balance if villa already completed)
On handover: 5%
Maintenance deposit: none
Monthly service charges: only for usage of water / electricity / internet