Sensational City Views from this Elegantly Decorated Three Bedroom in Phetchaburi
850 meters to BTS Phetchaburi
This is a beautiful three bedroom, four bath condo in the Circle Living Prototype. Located on the 50th floor, this apartment has outstanding city views, something that not many other apartments have. The apartment is elegantly decorated with modern furniture and complimentary neutral tones.
The living space is big and open. Situated on the corner the living room has oversized windows on each wall, two comfy sofas and two overstuffed chairs. Behind this area is a stylish dining table with contemporary chandelier. Next is the fully equipped western kitchen. It is user friendly with a stovetop, double sink, microwave, refrigerator and many cupboards on the back wall. There is a vertical window and an island style work station that divides the room.
All three bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and have large windows to showcase the city views. There is a fourth guest bath. The bathrooms are modern with big glass showers and new fixtures.
All the flooring is wood in the living area and bedrooms with contemporary tiles in the kitchen and bath. In addition there is a washing machine.
• 24-hours security
• Swimming pool
• Garden / bbq
• Playground / kid's area
• Shuttle Service
Conveniently located just within 850 m or about 11 minutes walk from the Phetchaburi. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 660 m from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
• City Plaza Nana is 740 m away (approximately 9 minutes by foot)
• The Plaza – 750 m (9 minutes by foot)
• 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 1 minute walk away
The closest schools include
• Watdishongsarama School, located within 540 m away (approximately 7 minutes by foot)
• Saint Dominic School – 610 m (9 minutes by foot).
• Grand Plaza Food Center – 66 m (1 minute by foot)
• Angkara Seafood Restaurant – 200 m (3 minutes by foot)
• Bamrungrad Hospitality Suites is the nearest hospital, which is located 490 m from the condominium. It will take about 6 minutes by foot to go there.