The Lofts Silom | Luxury 2 Bed Duplex Condo by Raimon Land at Silom, River View - 25% Discount!
to USD 711,229
to USD 711,229
400 metres to BTS Surasak
Silom is the beating heart of Bangkok, with world – famous restaurants sitting alongside some quaint, historic buildings and art galleries. It’s also regarded by many as the capital’s central business district. Whatever you are looking for, Silom has it.
This is a luxury loft duplex 2 bed condo back to market, 2 bed, 3 baths, 106.72 sqm.
Total Land Area 2-0-10 Rai (3,240 sq.m)
Tower 37 storeys
Elevator : 3 for Passengers + 1 for Service and loading
Total of units: 268 units
Types of units: 1 -2 Bedrooms Simplex, Studio - 1 Bedroom Hybrid, 2-3 Bedrooms Duplex and Penthouse
Ceiling Height: Simplex 3 m., Hybrid 4.7 m., Duplex 5.6 m. and Penthouse 5 m.
Launch Date: Q4/2017
Project Architect: Tadah Collaboration Co.,Ltd
Interior Designer: Tadah Collaboration Co.,Ltd
Landscape consultant: Belt Collins International (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
Structural and M&E Consultant : Meinhardt (Thailand) Ltd.
Rental Rate: 600 - 800 Baht/sqm.
Provided on Ground floor, 9th floor and 34th floor
- 25 m. infinity edge pool, Kid’s pool and in-pool Jacuzzi (all pools come with purified water filtration system)
- Double – height sky gym with panoramic view
- Individual male and female steam rooms
- Multipurpose lounge/function area
- Ground floor aroma garden with pavilion
- Double-height forecourt and double – height lobby
- 24 hrs. security monitoring with access card system, Intercom
- Building Manager
- Concierge (subject to CJP’s rules and regulations)
Parking 8 Storey, approx. 204 conventional car parking lots
o Simplex and Hybrid : 1 unfixed on first come serve basis
o Duplex : 2 unfixed on first come serve basis
o Penthouse : 1 fixed and 2 unfixed on first come serve basis
Booking fee: 100,000 baht
Signing Contract : 10% of selling price within 14 days after booking date
Sinking fund THB 800.- per sq.m. only one time payment
Monthly common area fee THB 90.- per sq.m. per month which would be restricted collect advance a year to pay
Transfer fee 2% split 1% by seller and another 1% by purchaser