Siam Real Estate
Sellers - Easy Buy Terms
Easy Buy Terms
The current economic climate is affecting us all and buyers are reluctant to buy at present due to unfavourable foreign exchange rates or unable to come up with the full purchase amount without a mortgage which is virtually impossible to obtain through Thai banks for foreigners.
We therefore with your involvement and agreement are offering buyers an opportunity to purchase now with a simple deferred payment scheme which is described below. This scheme is most likely the only way to sell your property in this world recession and attract buyers. It is risk free to the seller.
To promote it we will be sending out PRESS RELEASES to world PR sites, promoting it in our monthly newsletters and advertising on our award winning web site. Your property listing will have an animated banner next to it indicating that your property is part of the scheme "EASY BUY TERMS" and has a link to the offer details.
- Receive 50% of the purchase price up front and remainder in full after 1 to 3 years
- Lawyer safeguards and retains title deed until buyer has paid in full
- Contracts and deferred payments arranged with International lawyer
- Seller receives 50% percent of interest payments
- Buyer default seller retains down payment and title
- Buyer pays in full at end of 12 months or fixed monthly interest payments over 24, 36 months and balloon payment of remaining 50% at end of term.
- Interest free 1st year provided buyer pays in full at end of 12 months
- Fixed interest rate
- More chance of selling your property in current global recession
- Advantage to buyer of taking possession on payment of only 50% and giving time to come up with remaining 50% or when exchange rates become more favourable in the future.
- Flexibility for buyer to pay early with no penalties and reduce interest charges payable.
- No risk a WIN, WIN situation
To see the buyer terms, please click here